Explore the Pearl of Africa
DISCOVER UGANDA'S ICONIC DESTINATIONS
– Sir Winston Churchill
The Pearl Of Africa
Uganda lies on the equator, East of Kenya and Tanzania and West of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Despite its small size, Uganda boasts a spectacular array of landscapes – from savannah grasslands and snow capped mountains to impenetrable forests and lush swampland.
Its remote, unspoilt parks teem with wildlife such as the famous Big 5 game species; lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino and leopard
Uganda and its neighbor Rwanda, share a unique responsibility of conserving a population of critically endangered mountain gorillas and chimpanzees, funded through the gorilla and chimp trekking fees levied from visiting guests.
Channel your inner dream safari and we’ll make it happen! Here’s how:
- Step 1: Select which destinations you wish to explore
- Step 2: Clarify what period of the year you will be travelling
- Step 3: Tick off those grand bucket list experiences that will fire your imagination
- Step 4: Tell us what kind of comfort level you will be expecting
- Step 5: Submit your enquiry and receive your dream itinerary in less than 24hrs
Most Amazing Activities & Destinations in Uganda
Learn More about the most popular destinations that our clients can’t stop raving about.
founder & tour leader
Safari specialist & tour curator
Marketing & business dev't